Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2010

oops..i started my new life

all right..since long time i didnt update my blog..not because i m bz...it's because...i m sooo lazy u knpow...lols...so...before my new life started...i went back to my home town,,i enjoyed staying in home...i've change...if i m still like few years ago...u cant find me a home either^^
so..there is some sort of feeling i wan to write down...jz to read back after few years...
friends tat know me should know that i've been in singapore for almost 2 and a half years...well ..the moment i went back to my home....my bed...my dinner table..wat touches me is...my parent still remember wat food i like actualyy..!!how could it be...so long ago already..seriously..i m so touched..!! well...i turned back to a kid...enjoying my parents's love..juz like a little boy...well...i supposed they should be enjoy too?lolssXD....
so....oh ya..!!one thing....air asia sucks....the seats is so not comfortable u know...haiz,,,i get to sit besides the window...but one thing...out side my window is nothhing!!!!!!is the wing!!!so what i see is juz the wings..but not the sky..the clouds..the birds..the stars..the angels...!!damn sad.....
but i wanna special thanks to someone..its my jie...she came juz to say goodbye...n some gifts for me as well..!!oh ya,,,n her friend that is very funny came too..wow..although we juz knew each other..but we get close very fast;)
and what made me laugh whlode day is my father...how dare he open the gifts that i recieve from my dear jie jie infront of me n her?hahaha...the point is i not yet open it ..but he gets to open it first..lols...XD
btw..my jie is realy cute;) she is a baby;)
well...hungry at last..let me do some hunting for my dinner;)

No comments:

Post a Comment